Since 1993, CDS has paid its own way through contracts and workshop fees, perfecting our model of teaching and using digital stories. Now it’s time to scale up all that we’ve learned. With partners around the world, StoryLab will experiment with media, platforms, and techniques for massive participation and maximum impact. Learn more about StoryLab.
Because innovation needs investment, for the first time, CDS is asking you to help. Investing in StoryLab means investing in story power. Please help us change the story so we can together change the world: make a tax-deductible donation today.
• $25 Narrator: Receive CDS’s newsletter and free access to digital storytelling tutorials to augment the Digital Storytelling Cookbook.
• $50 Raconteur: Receive the previous premiums plus four quarterly issues of CDS’s new digital magazine, The Republic of Stories. Each issue includes an essay or interview and a compilation of digital stories.
• $100 Talespinner: Receive the previous premiums, plus a flash drive loaded with an amazing collection of stories from around the world.
• $250 Griot: Receive the previous premiums, plus a signed copy of Digital Storytelling: Capturing Lives, Creating Community by CDS founder and Executive Director, Joe Lambert.
• $500 Bard: Receive the previous premiums, plus a 20% discount on a digital storytelling workshop priced at $795 or less.
• $1000 Master Storyteller: Receive the previous premiums, plus free registration to a digital storytelling workshop (advanced training workshops not included).